- 2006 - present: EMD International A/S, UK & IE Agent for WindPRO
- 2003 - present: The Wind Consultancy Service, Principal Consultant
- 1993-2003: National Wind Power Ltd., Bourne End, Technology Dept.
- 1989-1990: Laurence Scott Electromotors, Norwich, Progress Dept.
- 1987-1988: British Aerospace, Preston, Industrial Engineering Dept.
- 1984-1985: Edgley Aircraft Ltd, Old Sarum, Design Dept.
- 1997-2004: Open University, MBA including module in Technology Management
- 1990-1993: Climatic Research Unit, UEA Norwich, PhD in windspeed prediction techniques
- 1988-1989: School of Environmental Sciences, UEA Norwich, MSc in Atmospheric Sciences
- 1983-1987: Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, Bristol, BEng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Fellow of the Royal Meteorological Society
- Member of the Energy Institute
- Chartered Engineer